Fergus O’Sullivan is the former chief editor of Cloudwards. He currently writes about online security, cloud storage and project management tools.
Background & Education
Fergus O’Sullivan is the former chief editor of Cloudwards. After four years of helping build the Cloudwards.net site and team, Fergus wanted to refocus on writing reviews and conducting investigations. His expertise spans all content categories covered by Cloudwards — including online security, cloud storage and everything in between — but his focus is currently project management tools.
Fergus graduated from the University of Amsterdam with a bachelor’s in history in 2013. After leaving teaching, he began his career as an editor and writer for The China Post.
As a writer and journalist, Fergus has written for several websites and publications, mostly in the tech and gaming niches. His interests include cybersecurity, censorship and researching VPN services inside and out to find out how private they are.
Fergus is a seasoned professional with an abundance of experience behind him. These days, you can find him working as a freelance journalist, writing news features and contributing to a number of sites including How-To Geek and History Guild. At Cloudwards, his writing and research focus on project management software.
- Best Scrum Software in 2022: 6 Applications for Agile Project Management
- Best Project Management Software for Mac in 2022: Free & Paid Apps for Planning & Management
- 7 Workflow Automation Examples in 2022: What to Automate & How to Implement
- The 15 Best Organization Apps for 2022: Get Organized & Free Up Your Time
- Best Trello Power-Ups in 2022: Add Free Features to Your Trello Boards
- Using an Air-Gapped Computer in 2022: Full Air-Gapping Guide
- How to Add Dropbox to Office 365 in 2022
- What Exactly is Zero-Knowledge in The Cloud and How Does it Work in 2022?
- What Is Microsoft Teams & How Does it Work? A Guide for 2022
- How Do Encryption Backdoors Work in 2022? Privacy vs Surveillance