- Location Nigeria
- Joined in June 2022
- 52 Posts
- 4 Reviews
Samuel Okoruwa is a writer for Cloudwards. His writing and research focus on VPNs and online backup.
Background & Education
Samuel Okoruwa is an experienced freelance writer with a background in cloud-based technology, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, SaaS, digital transformation and IoT. In addition to tech-based writing, Samuel writes in the mental health niche. His work has been featured in Psychreg, an award-winning mental health blog.
In 2022, Samuel obtained his Google Cloud certification which enhanced his knowledge and skills in the cloud-based technology niche. It is these finely-honed skills that led him to begin writing for Cloudwards in June 2022.
In addition to Cloudwards, Samuel has contributed to an array of online publications and has picked up a breadth of experience in different areas of writing along the way, including proofreading, editing, developing market strategy campaigns, market research, news reporting and social media promotion.
- How to Stop Google Drive Sync in 2023: Prevent Automatic Google Drive Backup
- How to Upload to Google Drive in 2023: Videos, Photos and Other Files
- How to Change Your Default Google Account in 2023
- The Best Cloud Storage for Android in 2023: Best Cloud Storage App for Android Phones & Tablets
- 22 Twitch Statistics, Trends & Facts for 2023
- Social Media Addiction Statistics: Facts, Stats & Trends in 2023
- Best DuckDuckGo Alternative: Private Search Engines in 2023
- How to Use DuckDuckGo: 2023 Guide for Using Private Search Engine
- How to Uninstall Microsoft Edge: Permanently Remove the Windows Default Web Browser in 2023
- How to Fix Microsoft Edge Not Responding in 2023: Repair & Reset Microsoft Edge Browser